Psalm 23:4 (ESV)
“[4] Even though I WALK THROUGH
the valley of the shadow of death,
I WILL FEAR NO EVIL,
for “YOU ARE WITH ME”;
YOUR rod and YOUR staff,
they comfort me.”
There are many things that are running through “this brain” of mine today. Keep in mind that “this brain” was in a different position nineteen years ago! Recovering from a “massive brain hemorrhage” is not an experience that I would want anyone else to have to go through, but I wouldn’t change the path GOD has given me to travel with any other person either!!!
THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE has explicitly CHOSEN me to survive, NOT ONLY the Brain Hemorrhage, but also QUADRUPLE BYPASS SURGERY on my heart ten years later, with very little changes in my activity! Why would I be GRANTED such MIRACULOUS recoveries without a reason behind them??? WITHOUT A DOUBT, GOD is THE REASON for my recovery, as indicated by my doctor’s notes on my first checkup.
King David might have been a little more BLESSED than I as far as physical BLESSINGS are concerned, but I was not even able to walk for over a month! Being in a drug induced coma means that I was unable to do ANYTHING without assistance!
Seeing the words “YOU ARE WITH ME” in the verse above let’s me understand that HE IS THE REASON that I survived everything that I have ever faced! Not just a Brain Hemorrhage and open heart surgery, but through every crook and crevice of my life I can TESTIFY that “YOU ARE WITH ME”! I’m not worthy, but “YOU ARE WITH ME”!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment