Thursday, October 1, 2026

“LET HIM ASK GOD!”

 


James 1:2-8                 (ESV)


Testing of Your Faith


“[2] Count it all joy, my brothers, WHEN you meet trials of various kinds, [3] for you know that the testing of your FAITH produces steadfastness. [4] And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, LACKING IN NOTHING.


[5] If any of you lacks wisdom, “LET HIM ASK GOD”, WHO gives generously to all without reproach, AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO HIM. [6] But let him ask IN FAITH, WITH NO DOUBTING, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. [7] For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the LORD; [8] he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.”





Although I was VERY BLESSED when I survived the Brain Hemorrhage in 2007, getting back into the life “this world” had me operating in was NOT something that I felt in the least bit comfortable with!  So after I understood that knowledge, I began looking for a way to “get out” of the proverbial “rat race” and began working at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT pace.  


The feeling that I had within the first few months of being POST-STROKE was so relaxed and unencumbered!!  Just feeling FREE from the stress and anxiety that comes with fitting into the operations of “this world” is exhilarating!!  


I CHOOSE to NOT be in the mainstream, but to LIVE in HIS WAY!!  Unless we are NOT in this body, living in “this world”, we WILL BE exposed to “the enemy”, which has his name for a reason!!  HOWEVER, at least in my brain-damages mind, focusing on avoiding “the enemy” takes me away from celebrating the TREMENDOUS VICTORY that JESUS CHRIST has consistently PROVEN, just in my life alone!!


Whenever, not “in case”, “the enemy” decides to make his existence known in my life, I will remember to “LET HIM ASK GOD” to once again make satan FLEE, as is written in James 4:7!!  “The enemy” isn’t scared of me, but “LET HIM ASK GOD” and he is like a scared puppy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment