Wednesday, April 19, 2023

“HE IS A NEW CREATION!”

 2 Corinthians 5:16-17                (ESV)


“[16] From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we once regarded CHRIST according to the flesh, we regard HIM thus no longer. [17] Therefore, IF ANYONE IS IN CHRIST, “HE IS A NEW CREATION”. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”





Even someone who has been through as much as I have health wise, it is paramount that I REMEMBER what I was and what JESUS has delivered me from!  While it is TRUE that before the Brain Hemorrhage I was extremely “in charge”!  Since the DIVINE INTERVENTION I am quite reserved (comparatively) and find myself at times trying NOT to return to the “old man”!


For me it is easy to say “HE IS A NEW CREATION” for the changes in my personality are immensely evident.  Some things were quite easy to release, while others took a few years.  But I AM IN CHRIST and I will GLORY in that transformation.  “HE IS A NEW CREATION” is something that JESUS CHRIST Created and I am forever grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment