Tuesday, April 11, 2023

“WAIT ON THE LORD!”

 Psalms 27:11-14                  (KJV)


11 Teach me THY WAY, O LORD, and LEAD ME IN A PLAIN PATH, because of mine enemies. 12 DELIVER ME NOT OVER UNTO UNTO THE WILL OF MINE ENEMIES: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. 


     13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14 “WAIT ON THE LORD”: be of good courage, and HE shall strengthen thine heart: WAIT, I SAY, ON THE LORD.”




Briefly this morning, FAR TOO OFTEN “this world” attempts to get the activities of our lives in a pace that we can’t appreciate THE DELIVERANCE provided to us by OUR CREATOR!  TEACH ME, O LORD, to “WAIT ON THE LORD” and don’t let me get caught up in the busyness of the enemy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment