Wednesday, October 7, 2026

“I WILL!”

 


Ezekiel 36:25-32                 (ESV)


“[25] “I WILL” sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols “I WILL” cleanse you. [26] And “I WILL” give you a NEW HEART, and a NEW SPIRIT “I WILL” put within you. And “I WILL” remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. [27] And “I WILL” put MY SPIRIT within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes and be careful to obey MY rules. [28] You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be MY people, and “I WILL” be your GOD. [29] And “I WILL” deliver you from all your uncleannesses. And “I WILL” summon the grain and make it abundant and lay no famine upon you. [30] “I WILL” make the fruit of the tree and the increase of the field abundant, that you may never again suffer the disgrace of famine among the nations. [31] Then YOU WILL REMEMBER your evil ways, and YOUR DEEDS THAT WERE NOT GOOD, and you will loathe yourselves for your iniquities and your abominations. [32] IT IS NOT FOR YOUR SAKE THAT “I WILL” ACT, declares the LORD GOD; let that be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel.”





THE CHOSEN are NOT “more righteous” than others, nor are we “more worthy”!  But we are CHOSEN RACE it pleased GOD to do so (John 15:16)!  


The verses of Scripture listed above illustrate numerous times that GOD says “I WILL”, meaning that HE is the ONE that with the onus of keeping us!  We (mainly “I”) do not possess the power, nor ability, to FOLLOW HIM!  HE ALONE has the ABILITY to instill within us a NEW HEART and a NEW SPIRIT, transforming our lives into a NEW BEING!


Simply because we have been CHOSEN by HIM, BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD (Ephesians 1:4), gives us the FREEDOM to serve HIM!  Serving HIM will carry a huge burden, but HE HAS PROMISED that “I WILL” keep you, and that is ENOUGH for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment