Wednesday, August 2, 2023

“BE SEPARATE!”

 2 Corinthians 6:16-18                    (ESV)


“[16] What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, 


    “I will make MY dwelling among them and walk among them,

        and I will be their GOD,

        and they shall be MY people. 

    [17] Therefore go out from their midst,

        and  “BE SEPARATE” from them, says the LORD,

    and TOUCH NO UNCLEAN THING;

        THEN I WILL WELCOME YOU, 

    [18] and I will be a FATHER to you,

        and you shall be sons and daughters to ME,

    says the LORD ALMIGHTY.””





Separate: to keep apart or divide, as by an intervening barrier or space:



A reminder to me: “BE SEPARATE” means that I should DIVIDE myself from the things of “this world”, permitting GOD ALMIGHTY ample opportunity to FILL me with HIMSELF!  


FATHER IN HEAVEN, it is my desire to have YOU making decisions in my life, not my will, but YOURS BE DONE!!  DIVIDE me from the things of “this world” causing me to “BE SEPARATE” for YOUR GLORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment