Saturday, May 25, 2024

“ALL THINGS!”

 Job 42:1-2                    (ESV)


Job’s Confession and Repentance


“[1] Then Job answered the LORD and said:


    [2] “I know that YOU can do “ALL THINGS”,

        and that no purpose of YOURS can be thwarted.”



Thwart: To prevent the occurrence, realization, or attainment of



YOU can do “ALL THINGS”!


Most everyone I know is aware of the “massive brain hemorrhage” I experienced on July 09, 2007.  “My intentions” were to get up that morning and begin fundraising for a nonprofit that I had already filed the paperwork for to help underprivileged kids go to college or trade school.  Because I was operating at a pace that I could not sustain, ALMIGHTY GOD had to get my attention!  HE did that by allowing a blood vessel in the “word recall” portion of my brain to begin leaking!!!


That began an “unintentional” process of getting my LIFE to where I could HEAR from the CREATOR, not because I was holy, but because HE IS!!!   I am extremely unworthy, but HE CHOSE me BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD (Ephesians 1:4) for a REASON, and I needed to experience that REASON!!!  


GOD says in Psalms 46:10 (ESV) “BE STILL, and know that I AM GOD.  I WILL BE exalted among the nations, I WILL BE exalted in the earth!”  GOD can take care of the kids needing assistance to go to college or trade-school.  HE doesn’t need me or anyone else to help HIM.  HIS COMMAND was for me to BE STILL, then prepare for I WILL BE to fulfill whatever is needed. 


In the focal passage today, Job says GOD can do “ALL THINGS”!!!  HE doesn’t need me to do it for HIM!  In “ALL THINGS” HE needs me to BE STILL and get out of HIS WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment