Monday, July 2, 2012

David Platt!

When GOD intervenes is YOUR life so plainly that no one else wants to take credit, you are obligated to make it known!   July 09, 2007 I suffered a HEMORRHAGIC STROKE!  In other words, my brain sprung a leak. Now 80% of the people who experience this type of stroke DIE!  Without getting too deep into my story, after 52 days in the hospital (20 days in a coma) I walked out of the hospital!  My doctors records literally say "However, he has had a remarkable recovery that could only be described as a miracle from GOD"!   Today, there are "NO DEFICITS" (stroke language for disabilities) from my stroke.  I have NO idea why GOD chose me to do such a work in my life.   But I have to let everyone that I  come in contact with that JESUS still works miracles today!  Luke 17:15-16 say  "Then one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, praising God with a LOUD voice; and he fell on his face at Jesus' feet, giving him thanks. Now he was a Samaritan."

No comments:

Post a Comment