Monday, December 21, 2020

“THE TRUTH!”

 John 14:1-7                                  (ESV)

“1 "LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED. Believe in GOD; believe also in ME.

2 In my FATHER’S house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to MYSELF, that where I am you may be also.

4 And you know the way to where I am going."

5 Thomas said to HIM, "LORD, we do not know where YOU are going. How can we know the way?"

6 JESUS said to him, "I AM THE WAY, and “THE TRUTH”, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME.

7 If you had known ME, you would have known my FATHER also. From now on you do know HIM and have seen HIM." 




With all of the confusion and turmoil going on in “this world” seemingly about everything one can imagine, Believers ESPECIALLY need to REFLECT LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED!  The HOLY SPIRIT lives within our bodies, so we are CHOSEN by GOD to Glorify HIS NAME, and that we will!  


Coming to the realization that we are NOT CAPABLE OUR PLANNING OUR OWN lives can be an extremely humbling revelation.  Jeremiah 10:23 says “I know, O LORD, that the way of man is not in himself, that IT IS NOT IN MAN who walks to direct his steps.”  ALMIGHTY GOD promises throughout Scripture that HE will NEVER LEAVE US, but that is only after we have YIELDED to being CHOSEN by HIM.  We are not CHOSEN to be “above others”, as our LORD HUMBLED HIMSELF (Philippians 2:5-8), overcoming death, hell and the grave.  Rather we are CHOSEN to reflect HIS LOVE to “this world” as HE is still working to draw the helpless to HIMSELF.  


JESUS says in John 14:6 “I AM THE WAY, and “THE TRUTH”, and THE LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME”!  “THE TRUTH” is the answer to every question of life, to every unsolved issue!  Colossians 1:15-20 describes that EVERYTHING was CREATED through JESUS, and for JESUS!  Sometimes I get so caught up in the cares of “this world” that I lose sight of “THE TRUTH”!  Mankind doesn’t have answers to the intricacies of life.  Those ONLY come through a relationship with JESUS!


FATHER IN HEAVEN, cause me to live an example of Glorifying JESUS in my every breath, with ALL OF MY BEING, as I journey through “ this wilderness”!  When turmoil and strife begin to invade my heart and mind, remind me that “THE TRUTH” is the ONLY reason why I am still here in “this world”!  Believing in anything other than “THE TRUTH” is accepting a lie (John 8:44)!  And that, my friend, is “THE TRUTH”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment