Friday, January 6, 2023

“YOUR NAME!”

 Psalm 61


Lead Me to the ROCK


To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. Of David.


    [1] Hear my cry, O GOD,

        listen to my prayer; 

    [2] from the end of the earth I call to YOU

        when my heart is faint.

    Lead me to the ROCK

        that is higher than I, 

    [3] for YOU have been my refuge,

        A STRONG TOWER AGAINST THE ENEMY.


    [4] Let me dwell in YOUR tent forever!

        Let me take refuge under the shelter of YOUR wings! Selah 

    [5] For YOU, O GOD, have heard my vows;

        YOU have given me the heritage of those who fear “YOUR NAME”.


    [6] Prolong the life of the king;

        may his years endure to all generations! 

    [7] May he be enthroned forever before GOD;

        appoint steadfast love and faithfulness to watch over him!


    [8] So will I ever sing praises to “YOUR NAME”,

        as I perform my vows day after day.”





Refuge from the storms of life can be sought in many places, but TRUE PEACE can only be found in “YOUR NAME”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment