Wednesday, May 10, 2023

“LEAN NOT!”

 Proverbs 3:5-6                    (KJV)

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and “LEAN NOT” unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths.”




When my first insurance office was opened in the mid-1990’s, a dear friend created me a FAX COVER SHEET with the above Scriptures on it.  I was operating at such a pace at the time that I was unable to SEE the lesson GOD was trying to get across to me!  


I still have to BE STILL and “LEAN NOT” on doing what “I think” is best!  My thinking should be the LAST thing I rely upon when making decisions about what direction to take.  I seemingly constantly take a course that leads me into turmoil, but JESUS is always waiting for me to TRUST IN HIM!!!


“LEAN NOT” should be plastered on my mind before I get out of bed every morning!  TRUST in the LORD comes before “LEAN NOT” in Scripture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment