Friday, October 20, 2023

“LET YOUR WORDS BE FEW!”

 Ecclesiastes 5:21       (Berean Standard Bible)


“DO NOT BE QUICK TO SPEAK, and do not be hasty in your heart to UTTER A WORD before GOD. After all, GOD is in heaven and you are on earth. So “LET YOUR WORDS BE FEW”!!!




Far too often I awake almost feeling like I “need” to talk to someone to announce that I am okay, that I have made it through the night without harm!  Maybe my medical history has something to do with it??


GOD has a WAY of getting my attention sometimes, especially when I am trying to “do it on my own”!  Isaiah 42:5 (ESV) says “Thus says GOD, the LORD, WHO created the heavens and stretched them out, WHO spread out the earth and what comes from it, WHO GIVES BREATH TO THE PEOPLE ON IT and Spirit to those who walk in it:”.  I can’t even BREATHE without permission from GOD ABOVE, so why don’t I AWAKE seeking to get directions from HIM for the day ahead???


“LET YOUR WORDS BE FEW” needs to be adhered to more frequently by this humble servant!  

No comments:

Post a Comment