Friday, December 15, 2023

“BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!”

 Psalms 46:10                     (KJV)


“BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD”: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”




Most of “this world” operates in “turbo” mode, moving at a pace that far exceeds what we were built for.  A recent quote from Oswald Chambers (1874-1917) was shared with me that I apparently was given in 1978 by the church I was attending when I graduated from high school named “My Utmost for His Highest”!  It said “It’s much easier to do something than to trust in God. That is why so few of us work with God, while so many of us run around doing tasks he never asked us to do, saying we’re working for him. We would rather busy ourselves with work for God than believe in him.” 

  

The book in question was given to me by people who loved and cared for me and I have NO IDEA what happened to it. However the MESSAGE that was relayed to me EXTREMELY “on-point” of what GOD told me following a “Massive Brain Hemorrhage” almost 30 years later.  I was working on anything and everything instead of spending time alone with my CREATOR!  Even with what I have been through, I “STILL” have to be reminded to “BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD” is running this show…. I am just fulfilling a small portion of HIS PLAN!  


Oswald Chambers was only 43 years old when he died.  He already knew A LOT more than me, and I am in my 60’s!  Having been ill this week has caused me to be at home, feeling VERY poorly as I recuperated.  GOD has HIS WAY of reminding that HE doesn’t need to put me in a 17 day coma to get my attention!  I try to make the effort to “BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD” is THE DIRECTOR, and I am just playing the role that HE HAS for me!!!


Now, what did I do with the book MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST???

No comments:

Post a Comment