Monday, March 11, 2024

“MY GRACE!”

 2 Corinthians 12:7-10                     (ESV)


“[7] So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. [8] Three times I pleaded with the LORD about this, that it should leave me. [9] But HE said to me, “”MY GRACE” is sufficient for you, for MY POWER is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the POWER of CHRIST may rest upon me. [10] For the sake of CHRIST, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”




The Apostle Paul, in my mind, had to be one of the most influential people in the Bible, yet he writes in 1 Timothy 1:15 (KJV) “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that CHRIST JESUS came into the world to save sinners; OF WHOM I AM CHIEF.”!  His understanding of his position IN CHRIST is something that I have to be reminded of at times as my Brain Damaged self tends to forget exactly who I am and where I have been brought from!  


I AM NOTHING outside of “MY GRACE” that JESUS CHRIST provides for such a “wretch”!  Why do I fret about abusing “MY GRACE” when Apostle Paul wrote that he was the CHIEF of sinners?  I am CHOSEN, not because of my worthiness, but because of “MY GRACE”!  


Humility isn’t a problem when you can’t even speak words in the correct order to make a sentence!  Or your legs won’t even carry you around the house!  Or you are unable to tell GODS GIFT to you that she is the best gift ever!  The Apostle Paul was “sidelined” for three days in Damascus.  It took a few months for me to SEE what GOD was trying to SAY to me, INCLUDING A SEVENTEEN DAY COMA!!!


The Apostle Paul was used TREMENDOUSLY to further the KINGDOM of GOD.  “MY GRACE” has been used to keep me on this earth.  I need to FOREVER be reminded that without “MY GRACE” I would not have survived a single day without JESUS in my life!!!  When you look up “MY GRACE” in the dictionary, my life should be what is seen!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment