Saturday, July 25, 2026

“I WILL!”

 

Leviticus 26:11-13                 (ESV)


“[11] “I WILL” make MY DWELLING among you, and MY SOUL shall not abhor you. [12] And “I WILL” walk among you and WILL be your GOD, and YOU SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. [13] I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, WHO brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should NOT BE THEIR SLAVES. And I have broken the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.”





THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSES doesn’t just do ANYTHING without a purpose and a reason behind it!  GOD didn’t give us BLESSINGS or CURSES without HIS PLAN being fulfilled.  I’m not smart enough to understand “why” sometimes, but as HIS PLAN is revealed to me I am humbled to SEE HIS HAND ALL OVER it!!!


Being just a small part of HIS PLAN for my life is a HUGE BLESSING that I am so grateful to have a part in.  To UNDERSTAND that the same “I WILL” WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSES makes HIS DWELLING INSIDE of my heart is a mystery that is above my current pay grade, but HE is working ALL THINGS (Romans 8:28) for HIS GLORY!!! I simply have to WAIT FOR THE LORD (Psalm 27:14) and HIS PLAN to come to fruition in my life!!


ALMIGHTY GOD didn’t “require” me to do ANYTHING to make it through the Brain Hemorrhage in 2007!  Just like HE didn’t need my assistance in securing my beautiful wife in my younger years.  HE DID require me to WAIT for HIS PLAN to unfold in BOTH scenarios though!  HIS PLAN had my wife and I getting married on February 17, and HIS PLAN had me in a coma for 17 days before HE WOULD GET GLORY for the restoration of my brain activity.  HIS PLAN IS BEST, however it needs to be WAITED on, FOR HIS GLORY!!!


WAITING FOR THE LORD can be a very uncomfortable, even debilitating, experience?  But when one backs away and SEES from where HIS PLAN is leading us, it all becomes VERY CLEAR!!!  “”I WILL” walk among you and WILL be your GOD, and YOU SHALL BE MY PEOPLE” isn’t something that we should EVER forget!!!  I can TESTIFY that it is TRUE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment