Thursday, July 30, 2026

“YOU ARE MINE!”

 


Isaiah 43:1-2                  (ESV)


Israel’s Only Savior


    “[1] But now thus says the LORD,

    HE WHO created you, O Jacob,

        HE WHO formed you, O Israel:

    “FEAR NOT, for I have redeemed you;

        I have called you by name, “YOU ARE MINE”!. 

    [2] When you pass through the waters, I WILL BE WITH YOU;

        and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;

    when you walk through fire YOU SHALL NOT BE BURNED,

        and THE FLAME SHALL NOT CONSUME YOU.”





Many years ago I THOUGHT I was in a tremendously trying time!  Things weren’t going as well as I expected at work, so I went to a park near my house and just “got alone” with my CREATOR!  Within a few minutes, HE had me reading Isaiah 43 and my apprehension was swallowed up with FEAR NOT!  


Recently I was “scrolling” on a social media page and I saw a meme that had Isaiah 43:1-2 on it!  My brain damaged mind very quickly returned to the time when I was SEARCHING for an answer to “my problem” so many years ago.  I couldn’t SEE then what GOD was trying to TELL me so long ago.  Or could it be that HIS WORD “alive and active” (Hebrews 4:12) and was QUITE CAPABLE of providing PEACE with the same verses in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT time and place???


GOD was telling me recently that I WILL BE WITH YOU, because “YOU ARE MINE”!!  The MESSAGE I was hearing so long ago was FEAR NOT, and now it is “YOU ARE MINE”!!!  The next verse (Isaiah 43:3) begins with “FOR I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD”!  Since THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSES is THE LORD YOUR GOD, my mortal being has NO LIMITS to its capabilities!


The MESSAGE from THE LORD might be ONE THING for a certain period of time, and something TOTALLY DIFFERENT for another period of time!  The MAIN THING for this humble servant RIGHT NOW is that I should FEAR NOT, because I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD lives inside of me and “YOU ARE MINE”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment