Friday, January 20, 2017

"YOU HAVE ONLY YO BE SILENT!"

Exodus 14:14                        (ESV)
"The LORD will fight for you, and "YOU HAVE ONLY TO BE SILENT ""



GOD continually displays to me that HE doesn't need me to help HIM be GOD, HE only needs for me and "YOU HAVE ONLY TO BE SILENT"!

Being silent at times has been (and continues to be) one of the hardest lessons I have ever been exposed to.  Typically, we want to interject our opinion on what we THINK the solution needs to be, when GOD is working "all things" out for HIS good (Romans 8:28).  Why do I want to try and play god when I've exhibited many times that my decisions are not worthy of consideration for even the least difficult situations?  The same GOD WHO spoke the Heavens and earth into existence may need to display to us HIS majesty, and may be getting in HIS way?!?  Especially I have a desire sometimes to work things out the way 'I THINK' they should be.  And usually I'm making it more difficult for GOD to work things out for HIS good.

FATHER IN HEAVEN ABOVE, cause me to get out of YOUR way and enjoy letting YOU be GOD!  For some of us, for "YOU HAVE ONLY TO BE SILENT" is to not try and share YOUR glory with YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment