Saturday, August 1, 2020

“BUT ESAU I HAVE HATED!”









To my knowledge, I have never done this before.  Yesterday I wrote about “YOUR LIFE IS HIDDEN WITH CHRIST”, and then this morning Dinah D’Souza shares about a NBA player doing something that no other player had done recently, he STOOD for the National Anthem!

Jonathan Isaac states that “Kneeling or wearing a black lives matter t-shirt doesn’t go hand in hand with supporting black lives.  My life has been supported by the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST!”

It has been often said that GOD loves everyone!  But someone needs to tell Esau about that, because Malachi 1:2-3 says “I have loved you," says the LORD. But you say, "How have YOU loved us?" "Is not Esau Jacob's brother?" declares the LORD. "Yet I have loved Jacob “BUT ESAU I HAVE HATED”. I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert."“.

Humans have are terrible misunderstandings that THE JUDGEMENT is going to be likened to going to the principals office!  When the GOD OF CREATION rejects those who refuse to acknowledge that HE IS LORD OF ALL, it will NOT be a pretty sight.  There will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:42) as every person will readily admit that JESUS IS LORD!

Jacob I loved, “BUT ESAU I HAVE HATED” will ring loud that day

No comments:

Post a Comment