Thursday, October 28, 2021

“WHOEVER IS OF GOD HEARS THE WORDS OF GOD!”

 John 8:43-47                       (ESV)


“[43] Why do you not understand what I say? IT IS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BEAR TO HEAR MY WORD. [44] You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. [45] But because I tell the truth, you do not believe ME. [46] Which one of you convicts ME of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe ME? [47] “WHOEVER IS OF GOD HEARS THE WORDS OF GOD”. THE REASON why YOU DO NOT HEAR them is that YOU ARE NOT OF GOD.”





While I see so many interviews of all kinds of people about the all of the craziness currently transpiring in this world, it can be readily understood when we apply the WORDS used by JESUS to those who were AGAINST HIM in the Scriptures above.  When people cannot hear the WORDS OF GOD consider that THE REASON YOU DO NOT HEAR them is YOU ARE NOT OF GOD?  


Doing “the right thing” isn’t very difficult WHEN THE RIGHT THINGS are plainly seen.  However, when we are SO BUSY with the things of “this world”, we can easily allow major things to slip by our awareness causing us to travel into places we NEVER intended on experiencing.  There are MANY things that I have learned from that I could have avoided IF I had chosen a different path?  Regrettably, I was SO BUSY with what I had chosen that my vision was obscured by poor choices.  


JESUS says in the Scripture above “WHOEVER IS OF GOD HEARS THE WORDS OF GOD”.  People who have yet to be OF GOD are not yet able to HEAR from GOD, thus missing what HE is trying to tell them.  It has taken me TOO much time of doing things MY WAY instead of SEEKING HIS WAY in my journey.  “WHOEVER IS OF GOD HEARS THE WORDS OF GOD” will keep us out of many pitfalls.  It is simply because of HIS MERCY and GRACE that any of us are part of “WHOEVER IS OF GOD HEARS THE WORDS OF GOD”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment