Friday, August 19, 2022

“I KNEW YOU!”

 Jeremiah 1:4-5                         (ESV)


“[4] Now the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,


    [5] “BEFORE I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB “I KNEW YOU”,

    and BEFORE YOU WERE BORN I CONSECRATED YOU;

    I appointed you a prophet to the nations.””





VERY SOON I will experience ANOTHER birthday!  I’ve already received cards via the US Postal service.  I usually get a couple of hundred (or so!) wishes on social media.   But tomorrow will be SPECIAL, not because it is the anniversary of me being born, but because I will get to spend time with family and friends who display their love for me!  


That concept is precisely what we fail to acknowledge from OUR CREATOR!  “I KNEW YOU” BEFORE YOU WERE BORN opens my EYES to SEE that ALMIGHTY GOD knew about the difficult childhood I experienced, the absolutely WONDERFUL wife HE was preparing for me, and how many children/grandchildren (and possibly great grandchildren!) I would be BLESSED with long before I drew my first breath!  Sure, these WORDS were written about Jeremiah a LONG TIME ago, but GOD has NOT diminished in HIS abilities, and HIS PLAN for my life is still being unfurled.  


The SAME CREATOR thought out ALL THINGS (Colossians 1:16) long before I came into existence, and IN ALL ETERNITY has YET to make a mistake!  Yes, HE even uses imperfections in HIS PLAN, if not I would have been “culled” a LONG TIME AGO!  “I KNEW YOU” BEFORE I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB, yet I STILL MADE you for MY GLORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment