Tuesday, August 30, 2022

“WORD OF GOD!”

 Hebrews 4:11-13 (ESV)


“[11] Let us therefore STRIVE TO ENTER THAT REST, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience. [12] For the “WORD OF GOD” is LIVING and ACTIVE, SHARPER THAN ANY TWO-EDGED SWORD, piercing to the DIVISION OF SOUL AND SPIRIT, of JOINTS and of MARROW, and discerning the THOUGHTS and INTENTIONS of the heart. [13] And no creature is hidden from HIS sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of HIM to WHOM we must give account.”




Usually when I read an entry on a social media page it is after I have determined that the author is credible? But who is it that is writing what I post?  

What I should be doing is making certain that the “WORD OF GOD” is what I am allowing to be used to cultivate the message being spoken by my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment