Wednesday, March 8, 2023

“THE ROCK!”

 Psalm 61:1-3                     (ESV)


Lead Me to the Rock


To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. Of David.


    “[1] Hear my cry, O GOD,

        listen to my prayer; 

    [2] from the end of the earth I call to YOU 

        when my heart is faint.

    Lead me to “THE ROCK”

        that is higher than I, 

    [3] for YOU have been my refuge,

        a strong tower against the enemy.”





King David was a man after GOD’S OWN HEART (1 Samuel 13:14), yet he was seemingly constantly praying “Lead me to “THE ROCK”” that is higher than I!  When will I SEE that I am flawed and in need of being led to “THE ROCK” instead of trying to do HIS WORK on my own??


“Lead me to “THE ROCK” LORD and remind me that I need YOU for everything I accomplish in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment