Sunday, April 7, 2024

“THE WORD!”

 


John 1:1-5                            (ESV)


“THE WORD” Became Flesh


“[1] In the beginning was “THE WORD”, and “THE WORD” was with GOD, and “THE WORD” WAS GOD. [2] HE was in the beginning with GOD. [3] ALL THINGS were made through HIM, and without HIM was not any thing made that was made. [4] In HIM was life, and the life was the light of men. [5] The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”




“THE WORD” can manifest ITSELF through our thoughts and actions, even without our knowledge or consent!  The two paragraphs below were written by this servant yesterday morning without any thoughts of trying to tie in “THE WORD” to the point I was attempting to get across!


“Why do I DARE to even ingest anything other than HIS WORD before spending time with “THE WORD”?  When I do I am openly inviting “the enemy” to infiltrate my thoughts, which is used to capture my mind!  JESUS, “THE WORD”, demonstrates in the verses above that HE is capable of silencing “the enemy”, and I CHOOSE to allow him access to my thoughts and mind instead of “letting go” and surrendering to HIS guidance?  


THIS IS THE GREAT AND FIRST COMMANDMENT of “You shall LOVE the LORD your GOD with all your HEART and with all your SOUL and with all your MIND” needs to be FIRST and FOREMOST on my heart!  SEEING “the enemy” capture my mind is a scary phenomenon.  I must acknowledge that surrendering any part of my thoughts to him is inviting chaos and confusion into my life!  I must remember that “THIS IS THE GREAT AND FIRST COMMANDMENT”, that I LOVE the LORD your GOD with all your HEART and with all your SOUL and with all your MIND!!!”


“THE WORD” is JESUS, and without JESUS “ALL THINGS were made through HIM, and without HIM was not any thing made that was made”!  HE IS EVERYTHING and we don’t even recognize that we are HIS??? Why do I try to understand anything without SEEING “THE WORD” first???  


“IN THE BEGINNING WAS “THE WORD””, and like John was able to SEE 2,000 years ago, my thoughts and mind need to operate with “THE WORD” as the catalyst for EVERYTHING every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment