Thursday, April 21, 2022

“THE GOD OF PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU!”

 

Philippians 4:4-9                     (ESV)


“[4] Rejoice in the LORD always; again I will say, rejoice. [5] Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The LORD is at hand; [6] do not be anxious ABOUT ANYTHING, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN TO GOD. [7] And the PEACE OF GOD, WHICH SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, will guard your hearts and your minds in CHRIST JESUS.


[8] Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS. [9] What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—PRACTICE THESE THINGS, and “THE GOD OF PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU!”.”





Briefly today, “the enemy”, known by most as Satan, has a mission to prevent ALMIGHTY GOD from receiving GLORY from anyone, but primarily from HIS FOLLOWERS!  These six verses of Scripture need to be plastered onto my forehead and etched into my memory as my countenance and demeanor falls into a rut at times when GOD doesn’t WORK on a timeline that I preferred HIM to act.


ALMIGHTY GOD has a PLAN, and we mortals are UNABLE to figure HIM out!  The Children of Israel WAITING at the Red Sea?  Abraham and Sarah WAITING on Isaac?  David WAITING on King Saul to be removed?  Simeon WAITING for “the LORD’S CHRIST”!  Many other instances of man WAITING on GOD are recorded in Scripture, but GOD has YET to fulfill HIS PLAN!  


Because I abide inside of the same human body, my humanity NEEDS to be overridden by THE SPIRIT, BOTH inhabiting my being.  Growing SPIRITUALLY isn’t for the weak in SPIRIT as our humanity is SO very weak!  May “THE GOD OF PEACE WILL BE WITH YOU” as I grow SPIRITUALLY to honor HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment