Saturday, November 5, 2022

“HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART!”

 Psalms 27:14                       (KJV)


“WAIT ON THE LORD: be of good courage, and “HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART”: WAIT, I SAY, ON THE LORD”.”





There are times (far too many!) that I find myself wanting results in this fast-paced environment where I find myself!  Is it possible that the place where I am is not where GOD’s PLAN would have me currently be located?  


KNOWING precisely what GOD has for our future isn’t as simple as one might desire.  HE may have us “get alone with HIM” and GROW a bit?  But for this “natural man” it is seemingly impossible to “get alone with HIM”?  We might need to get away from “this world” and BE STILL (Psalms 46:10)???


When we are facing “the enemy” and we KNOW that ALMIGHTY GOD is trying to SPEAK in HIS “still, small voice” (1 Kings 19:11-12)“HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART” might be our best option?  

No comments:

Post a Comment