Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The CONCLUSION of the matter is...........

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and other Social Media outlets have their place in society.  Everyone has the opportunity to speak their minds and get things off of their chest.  Sometimes people are happy, sometimes they are sad, sometimes perplexed, sometimes angry, sometimes busy, and on and on.  Everyone has their OWN little world they live in.

But King Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived and author of the book of Ecclesiastes, finished the book in the BIBLE with this passage; "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."  A conclusion means the END DECISION.  When all is said and done, we have ONE and only ONE duty as a human.....to FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS!  That is our "whole duty"!  FEAR GOD and keep HIS COMMANDMENTS!

But, the next and final verse is one that WILL be reckoned with.  GOD is going to judge every work we perform, whether done in secret or public, whether it be good or evil!  I don't want to be explaining my evil thoughts or deeds to a HOLY GOD!  I want to live pure before HIM! 

May I share with and TRUST MY GOD with all of my troubles and not trust my friends on FACEBOOK to give me advice!  HE is able if I will trust HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment