Monday, April 16, 2012

I've got to get stronger!

It seems that EVERYDAY I need to rely on CHRIST and HIS strength or guidance in my life!  When am I going to be strong like the Apostle Paul in 2 Timothy Chapter 4 and be able to "fight the fight"?  When will I be spiritually strong enough to stand against the devil and his demons in the spiritual warfare that goes continues everyday?

JESUS told Pilate in John 19:11 AFTER HE had been beaten and scourged "You would have NO authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above."

I have always heard that "GOD does not call the qualified, HE qualifies the CALLED!"  Isaiah 12:2 "Behold, GOD is my salvation; I will trust and be not afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and HE has become my salvation.".  Where ever GOD leads me, HE will qualify and equip me!  I will always have to trust HIM! 


When will I learn..............This is NOT about me!!!  IT IS ABOUT HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment