Tuesday, November 28, 2017

“THE LORD SAID!”

Exodus 14:1-3                                 (ESV)
“1 Then “THE LORD SAID” to Moses,
2 "Tell the people of Israel to turn back and encamp in front of Pi-hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, in front of Baal-zephon; you shall encamp facing it, by the sea.
3 For Pharaoh will say of the people of Israel, 'They are wandering in the land; the wilderness has shut them in.'”




There are times when we ALL experience tremendous difficulty in our lives.   Whether it is the death of a loved one, or a personal illness, or any other circumstance that takes our focus away from ALMIGHTY GOD, we are human and we NEED a Savior!   

This morning I have had a song by the Gaither Vocal Band on my heart and mind.   “Sometimes it takes a Mountain” (https://youtu.be/xNT7EeF0NUA) is a reminder for me that those mountains are divinely places in our paths so GOD can receive glory from them.   

Do you think the Israelites just stumbled to the banks of the Red Sea while on their way to the Promised Land?  No, GOD sent them to the EXACT SPOT in the face of the earth where HE could be the only ONE WHO could get Glory from what was going to transpire!  GOD had a Plan for the Israelites and Pharaoh to bring HIM Glory by being used for HIS purpose.  The Israelites weren’t happy about it and Pharaoh wasn’t happy with the results, but GOD received Glory from it and that’s all that mattered!  


It is my desire to be used to bring GOD Glory with my life, even though it may bring me to the banks of my own Red Sea!    This world may think “They are wandering” in the wilderness, GOD may be setting me up to Glorify HIS NAME?  We cannot HEAR the Voice of GOD speaking to us if we aren’t listening for HIS direction.  LORD, cause me to be IN TUNE with YOU when “THE LORD SAID” HIS direction to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment