Thursday, August 16, 2018

“LOVE OF CHRIST!”

2 Corinthians 5:14-19                 (ESV)
“14 For the “LOVE OF CHRIST” controls us, because we have concluded this: that ONE has died for all, therefore all have died;
15 and HE died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for HIM WHO for their sake died and was raised.
16 From now on, therefore, WE REGARD NO ONE ACCORDING TO THE FLESH. Even though we once regarded CHRIST according to the flesh, we regard HIM thus no longer.
17 Therefore, if anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
18 All this is from GOD, who through CHRIST reconciled us to HIMSELF and gave us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 that is, in CHRIST GOD was reconciling the world to HIMSELF, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.”



Bishop Robert E. Smith, Sr. can most eloquently speak more accidentally than I could ever say on purpose in days (or maybe weeks) of diligently trying.  On August 15, 2017 he wrote these words and I shared them then.  Yesterday morning, I was led to put these Scriptures on my notepad.  Then later on in the day I saw his “memory post” and knew why I was led to type these verses.   Read with a humble heart!  


I received a letter of invitation which reads as follows: "To All Black Leaders and Pastors who are Biblically-Centered not Politically Correct!"

My response was and is as follows: With respect to your intended purposes, in bringing Leaders and Pastors on line; may I emphatically state, that there are NO such persons as Black Leaders and Pastors who are Biblically Centered not Politically Correct.  If I am incorrect in my spiritual understanding, please introduce me to these persons you write about.  Becoming "all things to all men (such as Black, White or Other), that some might be saved", has nothing to do with the fellowship and collaboration of Christian Leaders.  I am privy to testimonies of more and more Leaders who are sore vexed with the duplicity of adjectives, which modify the Nowness of our Is-Ness in Christ Jesus. Please desist in the manipulation of the flesh of one's Humanity, to act like Christianity, while denying the power of Divinity.  We need tutoring in the School of Christ, in order to put the flesh mess to rest, and get God's best!

With Christ Like Regards,
Bishop Robert E. Smith, Sr.



The “LOVE OF CHRIST” controlled the Apostle Paul (2 Corinthians 5:14).  My prayer is that the “LOVE OF CHRIST” will control me as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment