Tuesday, August 21, 2018

“THE POWER!”

Ephesians 3:20-21                      (ESV)
“20 Now to HIM WHO is able to do far more abundantly than all that WE ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO “THE POWER” at work within us,
21 to HIM be glory in the church and in CHRIST JESUS throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”



As I meditate and ponder my purpose and existence on this earth, I sometimes have to re-establish WHO is truly “driving this train”!  For years I lived my life with somewhat of a “reckless abandon”, not taking time to approach the HEAVENLY FATHER for guidance and direction.  But living on the backside of a Brain Hemorrhage, major facial surgery, and bypass surgery opens your eyes to SEE things through a totally different prism.  


Maybe it is time that I realize that “HIM (JESUS) WHO is able to do far more abundantly than all that WE ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO “THE POWER” at work within us (JESUS) is living inside of me, NOT ME MYSELF, and cease striving to be the one in control???

No comments:

Post a Comment