Thursday, June 6, 2019

“OPEN THE EYES THAT ARE BLIND!”

Isaiah 42:5-8                                                        (ESV)
“5 Thus says GOD, the LORD, WHO created the heavens and stretched them out, WHO spread out the earth and what comes from it, WHO GIVES BREATH TO THE PEOPLE ON IT and Spirit to those who walk in it: 
6 "I AM THE LORD; I have CALLED you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, 
7 to “OPEN THE EYES THAT ARE BLIND”, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness. 
8 I AM THE LORD; that is MY name; MY glory I give to NO OTHER, nor MY praise to carved idols.”



Dealing with grief from a loved one that has completed their earthly mission is not something that we look forward to.  Death is coming for ALL of us, outside of the second coming of CHRIST.  There is no getting around it.  We can exercise and remain fit, eat the best diets, watch our weight, yet still we cannot control how many breaths we have left.  When ALMIGHTY GOD determines that our tasks are completed, ONLY THEN will HE literally take our BREATH away!

WE ALL are Created by GOD.  WE ALL have deficiencies that we attempt to overcome.  Everybody that HE has Created, from Adam all the way to the ones who have yet to be conceived, has since died, or soon will because WE ALL have SIN, with the exception of JESUS, the CHRIST.  I AM THE LORD can ONLY be said of HIM, Nobody else!  

Our mission on this earth is to be used to “OPEN THE EYES THAT ARE BLIND” to those who cannot Spiritually SEE.  Only HE can “OPEN THE EYES THAT ARE BLIND”, man cannot do that.  We don’t have the abilities, nor the inclination, to make someone else SEE, we can only reflect HIS LOVE to a lost and dying world.  

A dear Brother of mine finished his assignment recently and was called HOME Wednesday morning.  He is with I AM THE LORD now and will NEVER be separated again.  The ONE WHO CREATED him has already said “...'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your MASTER.'” (Matthew 25:23).  My prayer is that I will be used to allow JESUS to “OPEN THE EYES THAT ARE BLIND” to as many as HE calls, and then HE will cease giving me BREATH!  

No comments:

Post a Comment