Wednesday, July 21, 2021

“WHEN THE FULLNESS OF TIME HAD COME!”

 Galatians 4:4-7                                   (ESV)

“[4] But “WHEN THE FULLNESS OF TIME HAD COME”, GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of woman, born under the law, [5] to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. [6] And because you are sons, GOD has sent the SPIRIT of HIS SON into our hearts, crying, “ABBA! FATHER!” [7] So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through GOD.”




As immature as I was when our first son was born when I was 26 years old, I had the opinion that I was ready to be a daddy.  Life has revealed to me that I had a lot of growing up to do myself, and yet now I was blessed with a son.  He was expected to be born on April 25, but it was May 04 when the doctor decided that he would induce labor.  He wasn’t born until May 05, maybe GOD’s way of telling me that HE was calling the shots, not me!  The extra waiting time was difficult for me, and I wasn’t the one carrying him inside of me!  He came “WHEN THE FULLNESS OF TIME HAD COME” according to our CREATOR!


“GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons” HAD to be fulfilled for JESUS to Glorify HIS FATHER.  We received HIS glorious gift even though we were wretched sinners with no hope of eternity within us.  The timing for JESUS’ physical tenure on earth wasn’t by chance, it was DIVINELY appointed.  


GOD HAS A PLAN, and although we may have our own ideas of when HE should be acting, it will happen “WHEN THE FULLNESS OF TIME HAD COME”!  We get so blinded by what is transpiring in our “small world” that we are apparently not concerned with the rest of mankind?  When it is TIME, GOD will reveal HIS PLAN in all of its GLORY!  But it will wait until “WHEN THE FULLNESS OF TIME HAD COME”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment