Saturday, September 24, 2022

“I AM CHOSEN!”

 John 6:44-45                        (ESV)


“[44] NO ONE can come to ME unless the FATHER WHO sent ME draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. [45] It is written in the Prophets, ‘And THEY WILL ALL be taught by GOD.’ EVERYONE who has heard and learned from the FATHER COMES TO ME.”


John 15:16                             (ESV)


“[16] You did not choose ME, but “I CHOSE YOU” and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the FATHER in MY NAME, HE may give it to you.”





The verses of Scripture listed above are all RES LETTERS in my Bible, meaning that they were ALL spoken by JESUS!  When the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSES says that “I CHOSE YOU” to be a being to spend ETERNITY with HIM, that should make headlines in our “worlds”. 


In Luke 15:10. JESUS says “Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of GOD over one sinner who repents.”  Since the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSES says “I CHOSE YOU”, I must be special because I AM HIS and part of HIS PLAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment