Friday, September 9, 2022

“I, THE LORD, WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!”

 Isaiah 60:22        


(ESV) “The least one shall become a clan, and the smallest one a mighty nation; I am the LORD; in its time I will hasten it.”


(NLT) “The smallest family will become a thousand people, and the tiniest group will become a mighty nation. At the right time, “I, THE LORD, WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.”


(NASB) “The smallest one will become a thousand, And the least one a mighty nation. I, the LORD, will bring it about quickly in its time.”


(HCSB) “Even the smallest family will be a powerful nation. I am the LORD, and when the time comes, I will quickly do all this.”




ALL of these translations of the HOLY BIBLE points out that I AM THE LORD will cause HIS WILL to come about, IN HIS TIMING!!!


Isaiah 60:21 (ESV) sets the stage for the focal passage saying “Your people shall all be righteous; they shall possess the land forever, the branch of MY planting, the work of MY hands, that I might be glorified.”  The work of “MY hands” will cause  ALMIGHTY GOD TO BE GLORIFIED, not by my abilities!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment