Friday, February 2, 2024

“FEAR NOT!”

 



Isaiah 41:8-10                     (ESV)


    “[8] But you, Israel, MY servant,

        Jacob, whom I have CHOSEN,

        the offspring of Abraham, my friend; 

    [9] you whom I took from the ends of the earth,

        and called from its farthest corners,

    saying to you, “You are MY servant,

        I have CHOSEN you and NOT cast you off”; 

    [10] “FEAR NOT”, for I AM with you;

        be not dismayed, for I AM your GOD;

    I will strengthen you, I will help you,

        I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”





Briefly this morning, ALMIGHTY GOD is telling me in these verses that we should “FEAR NOT”, and until we completely understand and accept that our VERY BREATH (Isaiah 42:5) comes from HIM, it is very easy to FRET and be concerned with our future!!!


“FEAR NOT”, for our REDEEMER is in CONTROL and we as HIS CHOSEN need to act like HE is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment