Thursday, February 29, 2024

“IN THE MORNING!”

 Psalm 5:1-3                        (ESV)


Lead Me in YOUR Righteousness


To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David.


    “[1] Give ear to my words, O LORD;

        consider my groaning. 

    [2] Give attention to the sound of my cry,

        my KING and my GOD,

        for to YOU do I pray. 

    [3] O LORD, “IN THE MORNING” YOU hear my voice;

        “IN THE MORNING” I prepare a sacrifice for YOU and watch.”




I am CONVICTED that if I don’t begin my day with THE WORD OF GOD “IN THE MORNING” that I am basically permitting the enemy to have free access to my mind!!  


Why do I allow my mind to be altered by the cares of “this world” BEFORE I SEEK GUIDANCE from the CREATOR???  Before my day starts, I should be DOWNLOADING from THE ONE WHO SPOKE “this world” into existence!!


FATHER IN HEAVEN, cause this humble servant to understand what/who I am and to desire YOUR GUIDANCE “IN THE MORNING” before I mess things up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment