YOU AIN’T WORTH NOTHING
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/17YRvdcrf7/?mibextid=wwXIfr
“OUR BROTHER QUARTUS!”
Romans 16:21-24 (HCSB)
“Timothy, my coworker, and Lucius, Jason, and Sosipater, my fellow countrymen, greet you. I Tertius, WHO WROTE THIS LETTER, greet you in the LORD. Gaius, who is host to me and to the whole church, greets you. Erastus, the city treasurer, and “OUR BROTHER QUARTUS” greet you. The grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all.”
The PAIN of growing up without a father present in our home was extremely difficult, mildly stating an obvious fact. I am now 66 years old and I have never had this FACT explained to me so succinctly. I have never understood why “OUR BROTHER QUARTUS” was anything special……..until I listened to this pastor explain it in the video above.
Although Paul is said to have written this letter to the CHURCH in Rome, apparently TERTIUS did the actual penmanship according to Romans 16:22. “OUR BROTHER QUARTUS” was the title given to the fourth son of a supposed slave mother who wasn’t thought enough of to be given a name by the current culture?? “OUR BROTHER QUARTUS” is documented in the WORD OF GOD, EVEN THOUGH those who were IN CHARGE of things didn’t even give him a name!!!
My EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL WIFE and the two sons GOD proven to “this world” that THERE IS A GOD!!! There is no way under HEAVEN that I could have ever imagined these BLESSINGS, plus a “massive brain hemorrhage”, and quadruple bypass surgery, while I was growing up!!! And even though “OUR BROTHER QUARTUS” was special enough to be recorded in the letter from Paul to the church in Rome, my lowly NAME has been WRITTEN in the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE…..by none other than JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF!!! (Exodus 32:32-33). Now THAT IS SPECIAL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment