Saturday, May 12, 2012

Did I choose to believe?

In my previous post, HUMILITY was the word of the day!  As I stated, it will serve me well to realize and understand that it (MY LIFE) is all about HIM! 

Ephesians 1: 4B-6 then reminded me that EVEN my salvation is a GIFT from THE CREATOR!  In Ephesians it says "In LOVE,  HE predestined us for adoption as sons through JESUS CHRIST, according to the purpose of HIS will, to the praise of HIS glorious grace, with which HE has blessed us in the Beloved."  My salvation and relationship with HIM is about me serving and praising HIM!  Without HIM, I don't even have the desire to live for HIM!

HE chose me before HE formed the worlds!  Verse 4A tells me "even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world".  So, even my salvation was not my idea!  I did not CHOOSE HIM, HE chose me!  How humbling is that?  How AMAZING is that?  UNBELIEVABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment