Saturday, April 27, 2013

"GOD's PLAN!"

Sometimes I get the "WANNA" syndrome in my life!  You know.....GOD I "WANNA" this or GOD I "WANNA" that!  But when I slow things down to where I can "HEAR" (Matthew 13:15) from GOD, I realize that the plan HE has for me far exceeds what I could dream up!   

Ephesians 3:20 says "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us".    "EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY" is defined in Dictionary.com as "extraordinary" and "more than adequate"!  GOD has a plan that is EXTRAORDINARILY MORE THAN ADEQUATE to accomplish HIS plan for with my life. 

GOD has made it so easy if we just allow HIM to run our lives.  Where problems arise is where I start trying to "help" GOD in doing what I "think" is best!  GOD, create in me a desire to accomplish YOUR purpose in my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment