Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HE is at it again!!


I enjoy a number of various kinds of music.  One of my favorite styles in Contemporary Southern Gospel Music!  I do not enjoy the "twangy" style or "bluegrass" as much.  I particularly enjoy the Gaither Vocal Band.   One of my favorite songs on the Gaither Homecoming Series is "HE's always Interceding" featuring Faye Speer.  Should you care to listen to the song, it is at the 01:22:35 mark on the video.  (http://youtu.be/tfUMQoSj0C0) To think that The Son of GOD prays for me is a humbling thought.  

John 17:9  (KJV) says "I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine."   Jesus intercedes to the Father for we believers.  The next time you are feeling down and out, when things seem to be a little overwhelming, just remember JESUS saying  "I PRAY FOR THEM"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment