Monday, April 22, 2013

"HOME FREE!"

Even though I have been saved by the grace of GOD, my spirit in dwells a body that is trapped by earthly boundaries.  Sometimes I long to "be free" from this earthly, corruptible mindset where the enemy is not able to gain access to my faculties.  

On December 26, 1997 my little sister slipped out of the bonds if this life and entered the freedom of "life eternal" with JESUS!   We played this song  at her funeral. http://youtu.be/G6l1kpJ0x5k 

 "Home Free" is more than a song for me.  I eagerly anticipate the reunion I will have with my little sister, mom, grandmother, grandfather and many other loved ones who have preceded me.  But I want most of all to rest in the arms of my JESUS.  Romans 8:38-39 (KJV) says "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

While on earth I may have to endure the attacks from the devil, but soon, and very soon, I will be "HOME FREE!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment