Thursday, April 11, 2013

HIS word!


I usually read scripture first and then spend time in prayer. Sometimes I begin my prayer time asking GOD for direction in my life as I do not want to travel a wrong path.  This morning as I was seeking direction GOD directed me to Psalms 118.  I have copied/pasted just a few of the verses that give me direction.  

Psalms 118:5  (KJV)
"I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place."

Psalms 118:8-9  (KJV)
"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."

Psalms 118:25  (KJV)
"Save now, I BESEECH thee, O LORD: O LORD, I BESEECH thee, send now prosperity."

Psalms 118:28-29
"Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."

GOD is sovereign!  HE knew what I needed to read today.  I pray that my life will be an example of how to follow the direction given to all of us through HIS word!

No comments:

Post a Comment