Sunday, December 27, 2015

"WHAT IS MAN?"

Psalms 8:3-6                  (ESV)
"3 When I look at YOUR heavens, the work of YOUR fingers, the moon and the stars, which YOU have set in place,
4 "WHAT IS MAN" that YOU are mindful of him, and the son of man that YOU care for him?
5 Yet YOU have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.
6 YOU have given him dominion over the works of YOUR hands; YOU have put all things under his feet."


The Spirit of the Living GOD abides in this shell I also call a body (Romans 8:9-11).  The same Spirit that spoke Creation into existence now lives inside of my body, all because of the work of JESUS CHRIST on Calvary.

When you consider that GOD the Creator lives in ALL who welcome HIM into their temple, it makes giving up control over our bodies the only feasible option.  HE made us, so why wouldn't we allow HIM to guide and control our lives?

The nonsense that we would know more about the direction WE THINK is best for us is part of the deception that the great deceiver uses.  Our journey isn't always what mankind would have pictures for our lives.  But we can't see the future like HE can, and we can't alter hearts like HE can!  Who am I that I think I can give direction to my life?  "WHAT IS MAN" that he thinks he knows what is best?

No comments:

Post a Comment