Wednesday, January 31, 2018

“I WILL!”

Ezekiel 36:24-28                          (ESV)
“24 “I WILL” take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land.
25 “I WILL” sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols “I WILL” cleanse you.
26 And “I WILL” give you a new heart, and a new spirit “I WILL” put within you. And “I WILL” remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 And “I WILL” put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.
28 You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and “I WILL” be your GOD.”



Once ones eyes have been opened to SEE the Spiritual, it is sometimes difficult to understand how and why those who can’t Spiritually SEE don’t correct their ways?  Why does a drug addict keep going back to the one thing that is their greatest weakness?  Scripture says in Genesis 3:1 that the enemy is as deceitful as ANY CREATURE the ALMIGHTY ever created.  Sometimes he convinces me that although I have been bought with a price, I am a failure.  Except for the Blood of JESUS, he would be correct too!

The only way we can experience GOD’s unlimited forgiveness is to accept HIS sacrifice for our sins.  No less than EIGHT TIMES in the verses above GOD tells us “I WILL”.  GOD promises what HE WILL do regarding HIS forgiveness.   Yet, the enemy blinds us with pride and a belief that we aren’t “that bad” so we will continue living in his defeat.  

In Exodus 14:4 the Bible says “And “I WILL” harden Pharaoh's heart, and he will pursue them, and “I WILL” get glory over Pharaoh and all his host, and the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD." And they did so.”   Here GOD “promises” that HE will judge the sin of Pharaoh and all his hosts!  GOD’s Word, whether we like the results or not, is TRUE!   


We don’t have to look very hard to discover that GOD is a just GOD!  However, HE doesn’t say that I MIGHT, or I MAY.  HE said “I WILL” keep MY promises!  Which Promises are you looking forward to?  The one that Pharaoh got?  Or the ones that HIS Children received following Ezekiel 36?  Make no mistake, “I WILL” is going to come to be for all of us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment