Saturday, October 24, 2020

“FEAR NOT, I AM THE ONE WHO HELPS YOU!”

Isaiah 41:8-13                                  (ESV)

“8 But you, Israel, MY servant, Jacob, WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN, the offspring of Abraham, MY FRIEND; 

9 you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are MY servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off"; 

10 FEAR NOT, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I AM YOUR GOD; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with MY righteous right hand. 

11 Behold, ALL WHO ARE INCENSED AGAINST YOU shall be put to SHAME AND CONFOUNDED; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. 

12 You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all. 

13 For I, the LORD your GOD, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "”FEAR NOT, I AM THE ONE WHO HELPS YOU”." 





“The WORD OF GOD is LIVING and ACTIVE, SHARPER than any TWO-EDGED SWORD, PIERCING to the DIVISION of SOUL and of SPIRIT, of JOINTS and of MARROW, and discerning the THOUGHTS and INTENTIONS OF THE HEART” as recorded in Hebrews 4:12!  


This morning as I was perusing a social media site, I saw people who exhibited intense disfavor of a particular politician. Folks, we must be very careful to NOT allow ourselves to be caught up in being motivated by the dislike of people.  The dislike of “the enemy” should be the thing that we recognize and fight against.  


A person who is controlled by “the enemy” can be CHANGED DRAMATICALLY in an instant!  Read Acts chapter 9 and tell me how a person is beyond the STRONG ROGHT HAND OF GOD!  The only reason we are not at the “bottom of the barrel” of CREATION is because we are CHOSEN by GOD to represent HIM!  “ALL WHO ARE INCENSED AGAINST YOU shall be put to SHAME AND CONFOUNDED; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish” is not something we should with on anyone.  GOD CREATED them and they are not beyond HIS GRACE!


While “the enemy” is the “god of this world”, YAHWEH is GOD of CREATION and is victorious!  “FEAR NOT, I AM THE ONE WHO HELPS YOU” needs to be TRUSTED and not our own strength!  HE has already won!  Why should we trust in anything else???

No comments:

Post a Comment