Tuesday, October 20, 2020

“SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD!”

 Exodus 14:13-14                         (ESV)

“13 And Moses said to the people, "Fear not, stand firm, and “SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD”, which HE WILL WORK FOR YOU TODAY. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again.

14 The LORD will fight for you, and YOU HAVE ONLY TO BE SILENT.”




Having written concerning these verses numerous times, it gets kind of old hearing about GOD telling Moses that YOU HAVE ONLY TO BE SILENT.  However I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and I need to be reminded over and over that HE IS GOD, HE WILL WORK FOR YOU TODAY, and all I need to do is “SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD”!  


Joshua 1:8 says “This Book of the Law SHALL NOT DEPART from your mouth, but YOU SHALL MEDITATE ON IT DAY and NIGHT, so that you may be CAREFUL TO DO according to ALL THAT IS WRITTEN in it. For THEN YOU WILL MAKE YOUR WAY PROSPEROUS, and then you will have GOOD SUCCESS.”  Apparently we ALL need to constantly be reminded that our CREATOR is OMNIPRESENT, not just here when we cry out to HIM?  


We should be praising and glorifying GOD every day, all day long, but I get so caught up in my plans that I get my EYES off of CHRIST.  When that happens, I tend to start experiencing the pitfalls of operating in the flesh instead of THE SPIRIT.  Our enemy (in this case the Egyptians) will NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN, but we must let GOD remove them in HIS WAY, not in ours.  GOD CREATED me on HIS own, and HE doesn’t require me to help when HE is removing my enemies!


This Scripture doesn’t say that we are needed to assist GOD in finding a way out of our problems, it simply says YOU HAVE ONLY TO BE SILENT!  If we want to “SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD”, we need to allow HIS PLAN to develop without interference.  When we follow HIS WORD, HE WILL WORK FOR YOU TODAY requires us to “SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD”, not anything else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment