Friday, October 9, 2020

“SHOW ME A SIGN OF YOUR FAVOR!”

 Psalms 86                                 (ESV)

“1 INCLINE YOUR EAR, O LORD, and ANSWER ME, for I am POOR and NEEDY. 

2 Preserve my life, for I am godly; save your servant, who trusts in YOU-YOU are my GOD. 

3 Be gracious to me, O LORD, for to YOU do I cry all the day. 

4 Gladden the soul of YOUR servant, for to YOU, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. 

5 For YOU, O LORD, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon YOU. 

6 Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace. 

7 IN THE DAY OF MY TROUBLE I call upon YOU, for YOU answer me. 

8 There is none like YOU among the gods, O LORD, nor are there any works like YOURS. 

9 All the nations YOU have made shall come and worship before YOU, O LORD, and shall glorify YOUR NAME. 

10 For YOU are great and do wondrous things; YOU ALONE ARE GOD. 

11 Teach me YOUR way, O LORD, that I may walk in YOUR truth; unite my heart to fear YOUR name. 

12 I give thanks to YOU, O LORD my GOD, with my whole heart, and I will glorify YOUR NAME forever. 

13 For great is YOUR steadfast love toward me; YOU have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol. 

14 O GOD, insolent men have risen up against me; a band of ruthless men seeks my life, and they do not set YOU before them. 

15 But YOU, O LORD, are a GOD merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. 

16 Turn to me and be gracious to me; give YOUR strength to YOUR servant, and save the son of YOUR maidservant. 

17 “SHOW ME A SIGN OF YOUR FAVOR”, that those who hate me may see and be put to shame because YOU, LORD, have helped me and comforted me.”





There comes a time when you just need to literally BEG ALMIGHTY GOD to “SHOW ME A SIGN OF YOUR FAVOR”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment