Sunday, June 3, 2012

AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND

IF MY PEOPLE, WHICH ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES , AND PRAY, ANS SEEK MY FACE, AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN, and will heal their land. -2 Chronicles 7:14 "AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND" Once again, GOD is not "considering" healing the land.  "WILL" is a promise.  HE promises to heal their land, but where I mess up is I want the land healed on my time schedule!  GOD wants to bless us, but HE is far too wise to let our timing interfere with HIS plan!   In Genesis 1:26 scripture states GOD's plan is to make man in "HIS" own image.    Dictionary.com defines an image as "an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a MIRROR, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface." Mankind is created in a likeness of GOD, but HE is far, FAR wiser and inclusive than we are.  HE knows the number of hairs on over 7 Billion people on earth and yet HE knows when a sparrow falls to the earth!   My "timing" is not that important when ALL is considered.  I am blessed to be called on of HIS chosen and am thankful HE loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment