Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LIVING and ACTIVE!!


Sometimes I am confounded by being able to read the BIBLE exactly where I have read it before and it minister to me in a totally different way.   Some people don't understand.  They ask how can words that were written so long ago have such a varied interpretation?  

Hebrews 4:12 offers that "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."  

The "Word of God" is LIVING!  The "Word of God" is ACTIVE!  The bible itself says that there are not very many who are going to believe.   Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV) says "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 

For understanding and reproof of scripture to occur, you must be directed by the Spirit of GOD.  I pray Lord, that I constantly yield my will to the guidance and direction of Your HOLY SPIRIT!  

No comments:

Post a Comment