Monday, October 29, 2012

That is not YOURS!

Exodus 3:20-22

20 So I will stretch out my hand and strike Egypt with all the wonders that I will do in it; after that he will let you go.
21 And I will give this people favor in the sight of the Egyptians; and when you go, you shall not go empty,
22 but each woman shall ask of her neighbor, and any woman who lives in her house, for silver and gold jewelry, and for clothing. You shall put them on your sons and on your daughters. So you shall plunder the Egyptians."

GOD has a way a using others to provide the needs of HIS children. Sure, sometimes HE provides "manna" from heaven, but HE can also use resources that others believe are theirs!  When I leave this world, I will carry NOTHING with me, as no one else ever has.  I pray I use things GOD allows me to hold temporarily to be used for HIS glory!  

No comments:

Post a Comment